Announcing the 2018 LEI Men's Gatherings
The Leadership Edge Men's Gatherings bring men together around the vision of by God's grace, to step forward as God's man, in my spheres of influence, to serve His purposes for His glory. The weekend is built around practical talks, testimonials and small group discussions that relate Biblical principles to life and leadership in our various spheres of influence. Getting out of town and into the outdoors provides great retreat for prayer, learning, encouragement and outdoor recreation. For over 15 years, these annual Gatherings have been used by God to rejuvenate, strengthen and encourage men to step forward in faithfully impacting their spheres of influence.
Who Should Attend?
You! And any like-hearted men you would like to invite who are 21 or older.
*Note: LEI undergraduate student mentees are invited when they become seniors. By like-hearted, we mean:
- He is an evangelical Christian or is accepting or interested and non-argumentative about the evangelical perspective.
- He is coming to learn and contribute, not to dominate the weekend or redefine its purpose.
- Two awesome venues with nature and outdoor activities
- Teaching and testimonials from John Hawkins and other alumni
- Fellowship and small group brotherhood with other like-hearted men
- Free time for reflection, spiritual renewal and outdoor activities
- The theme for both Gatherings is:
Jacob: Becoming God's Man, God's Way
Reach out to a friend to meet you there and REGISTER NOW...
...for your chance to get away from the distractions and
stresses of everyday life and refocus on being the man God has called you to be.
EARLY BIRD discount Jan 3- 31, 2018
First time attendee discount (click below for pricing and more details)