August '18 Next Generation Mentor Training Schedule and Registration
Leadership Edge will offer Next Generation mentor training this summer on Wednesday evenings, August 1, 8, 15 and 22. The web-based meetings will be at 8:00pm ET (7:00pm CT, 5:00 pm PT). Participants will read and reflect on the seven Leadership Edge mentor training modules and will be prepared to discuss two modules during each of four "live" web-meetings.
To participate in the mentor training program, we ask that you:
- Review and agree to complete the 2018 mentor training program as outlined in this course overview
- Accept the Bible as the written word of God which reveals to us God’s truth and is our guide in all matters of faith and practice. LEI mentor training is developed on this basis of understanding
- Accept the LEI personal vision statement (PVS) as the core framework of LEI mentor training
Once you have completed the training, if you believe that God is leading you to become a LEI mentor, we will ask you to:
- affirm your faith according to this statement of faith
- affirm that you are confident before God that you are currently in a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual state that is healthy for mentoring a believer toward the personal vision statement: "By God's grace to step forward as God's man/woman in my spheres of influence to serve His purposes for His glory" and to affirm this as a vision for your own life as long as you serve as a LEI mentor.
- agree to the LEI Volunteer Values and Commitments