Values and Commitments for Leadership Edge Volunteers
To provide excellent leadership training through authentic mentoring of next generation leaders to equip them for a lifestyle of God-honoring influence
To bless and redirect our country toward God-honoring leadership through our marriages, families, careers and communities, and churches
Our Vision for Our Lives and for Those We Train
By God’s grace, to step forward as God’s man/woman, in my spheres of influence, to serve His purposes, for His glory.
- All communication, verbal and non-verbal, will be fully truthful.
- All transactions will be lawful at every point. We will take initiative to clarify the legal requirements related to specific transactions.
Value Added Services
- All services will to the best of our ability add value to the lives and/or organizations of the individuals we serve.
- All transactions will be shaped by a win-win mindset concerning what is good for LEI and what is good for the individuals that we come in contact with.
Moral and Ethical Purity
- The lives of volunteers for LEI must reflect moral and ethical purity.
- Volunteers for LEI will be accountable for the means and ends of their actions.
Commitments Regarding Our Work and Relationships
- The ultimate tests for all of our actions are that we honor God and accomplish the LEI mission and vision.
- We commit to doing what we say we will do and doing it when we say we will do it.
- We commit to align our work and attitudes to the direction and intentions of those that supervise us.
- We work as a team that values creativity, honesty, teachability, humility and personal responsibility.
- We choose to live by faith and not fear and doubt.
- We choose to believe the best of each other and build up each other.
- We choose against gossip, small=heartedness, negativity and avoidance.
- We commit to active membership and service in an evangelical church.
- We commit to live in a way both publically and privately that honors God and protects the reputation of LEI.
- We commit to the ongoing development of our own character and competence as it relates to our service within LEI.
- By God’s grace we fulfill the commitments that we make.